Danjoung Bio has been contributing to the community in various ways.
[Corporate Social Responsibility]
By returning some of the benefits gained through ‘natural benefits’ to society, we will continue to innovate for a better world through continuous management.
‘More opportunities for young people’, ‘Happiness through sharing’, ‘Coexistence of man and nature’
50% of new recruits are young people.
We continue to make sustainable investment in creating new jobs.
- Major activities
– Employment from local universities: Yonsei University / Gangwon National University / Gangneung Wonju University / Halla University
– Recruitment from professional high schools: Dankook Technical High School, Chuncheon Hansam High School
– Gangwon Bus Expedition, Employment with Intellectual Property Center, etc.
Social welfare joint fundraising, 1004 campaign (monthly donation)
social welfare organization(monthly donation)
Supporting the establishment and management of coexisted village road environment
Annual nature conservation activities, research on cultivation methods of superior crops
Research and support for farm profitability enhancement
Opening of botanical gardens and farms
- 1 company 1 village movement
– Makes donations to our sisterhood villages every year
– Purchases local agricultural products
– Helps local elderly people and provides jobs (our company farm)
– Holds “One company, One village, One heart Meeting”